Duke Architecture - Hudson Hall and Teer Engineering Library

Project Summary

Hudson Hall and Teer Engineering Library models

Project Details

Hudson Hall:


Easily identifiable along Science Drive by its rounded entrance, Hudson Hall was built in 1948 and dubbed "Old Red" for its brick-clad exterior. In 1992 the building was expanded and renamed for a 1946 graduate and and former Board of Trustees Chairman Fitzgerald S. “Jerry” Hudson. Hudson Hall contains classrooms, the James L. Vincent Lecture Hall (a newly modernized active learning classroom), and laboratories. 

Hudson Hall is also home to three of the Pratt School of Engineering’s four departments – Civil and Environmental EngineeringElectrical and Computer Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science.


Teer Engineering Library:


Located next to Hudson Hall, the Nello L. Teer Building houses classroom, laboratory, administrative spaces for the Pratt School of Engineering and the DuHatch student business incubator.

Average (0 Votes)

Related Assets
Remote Assets